- Virgin: Give a description of the person you want to lose (or have lost) your virginity to.
- Disney: Which Disney character are you most like?
- Future: Do you think you'd feel better if you know what's going to happen to you later in your life?
- iTunes: Top 10 favorite songs?
- Turn: Who's someone you wish you didn't (have to) say goodbye to?
- Tattoo: What tattoos do you want or have, and what's the story behind them?
- Skirt: If you could learn any dance style, which would it be?
- Cinema: List of movies that have changed your life or your way of thinking.
- Post: If an apocalypse were to happen, what do you think the situation would be?
- Years: Tell us a story from when you were in high (or middle) school.
- Vinyl: Top 3 favorite albums?
- Blog: What's something you've learned from having your blog?
- 1. What's your favorite candle scent?
- 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
- 5. Do you know a hoarder?
- 6. Can you do a split?
- 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- 9. How many countries have you been to?
- 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
- 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
- 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
- 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
- 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
- 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- 18. Did your mother go to college?
- 19. Are your grandparents still married?
- 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
- 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
- 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
- 25. Is your father bald?
- 26. Do you know triplets?
- 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
- 28. Have you ever had Indian food?
- 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
- 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
- 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
- 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
- 34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
- 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- 36. Can you whistle?
- 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- 40. What medical conditions do you have?
- 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
- 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- 43. Where do you buy your jeans?
- 44. What's the last compliment you got?
- 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
- 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
- 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
- 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
- 50. Why do you have a tumblr?
25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25
1. Make peace with your parents. Whether you finally recognize that they actually have your best interests in mind or you forgive them for being flawed human beings, you can’t happily enter adulthood with that familial brand of resentment.
2. Kiss someone you think is out of your league; kiss models and med students and entrepreneurs with part-time lives in Dubai and don’t worry about if they’re going to call you afterward.
3. Minimize your passivity.
4. Work a service job to gain some understanding of how tipping works, how to keep your cool around assholes, how a few kind words can change someone’s day.
5. Recognize freedom as a 5:30 a.m. trip to the diner with a bunch of strangers you’ve just met.
6. Try not to beat yourself up over having obtained a ‘useless’ Bachelor’s Degree. Debt is hell, and things didn’t pan out quite like you expected, but you did get to go to college, and having a degree isn’t the worst thing in the world to have. We will figure this mess out, I think, probably; the point is you’re not worth less just because there hasn’t been an immediate pay off for going to school. Be patient, work with what you have, and remember that a lot of us are in this together.
7. If you’re employed in any capacity, open a savings account. You never know when you might be unemployed or in desperate need of getting away for a few days. Even $10 a week is $520 more a year than you would’ve had otherwise.
8. Make a habit of going outside, enjoying the light, relearning your friends, forgetting the internet.
9. Go on a 4-day, brunch-fueled bender.
10. Start a relationship with your crush by telling them that you want them. Directly. Like, look them in the face and say it to them. Say, I want you. I want to be with you.
11. Learn to say ‘no’ — to yourself. Don’t keep wearing high heels if you hate them; don’t keep smoking if you’re disgusted by the way you smell the morning after; stop wasting entire days on your couch if you’re going to complain about missing the sun.
12. Take time to revisit the places that made you who you are: the apartment you grew up in, your middle school, your hometown. These places may or may not be here forever; you definitely won’t be.
13. Find a hobby that makes being alone feel lovely and empowering and like something to look forward to.
14. Think you know yourself until you meet someone better than you.
15. Forget who you are, what your priorities are, and how a person should be.
16. Identify your fears and instead of letting them dictate your every move, find and talk to people who have overcome them. Don’t settle for experiencing .000002% of what the world has to offer because you’re afraid of getting on a plane.
17. Make a habit of cleaning up and letting go. Just because it fit at one point doesn’t mean you need to keep it forever — whether ‘it’ is your favorite pair of pants or your ex.
18. Stop hating yourself.
19. Go out and watch that movie, read that book, listen to that band you already lied about watching, reading, listening to.
20. Take advantage of health insurance while you have it.
21. Make a habit of telling people how you feel, whether it means writing a gushing fan-girl email to someone whose work you love or telling your boss why you deserve a raise.
22. Date someone who says, “I love you” first.
23. Leave the country under the premise of “finding yourself.” This will be unsuccessful. Places do not change people. Instead, do a lot of solo drinking, read a lot of books, have sex in dirty hostels, and come home when you start to miss it.
24. Suck it up and buy a Macbook Pro.
25. Quit that job that’s making you miserable, end the relationship that makes you act like a lunatic, lose the friend whose sole purpose in life is making you feel like you’re perpetually on the verge of vomiting. You’re young, you’re resilient, there are other jobs and relationships and friends if you’re patient and open.
Miley speaks for us all.
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
[HQ PICS] 130518 Yunho - TVXQ Live World Tour ‘Catch Me’ In Malaysia Press Con. (6)
DBSK commentaries: Everyone’s in love with Junsu’s butt
[HQ PICS] 130509-17 Yunho At INCHEON AIRPORT